1. Place patch on garment, adhesive side against the base fabric.
2. Place a thin towel or cloth over the patch.
3. Iron over patch and press down 15 seconds.
4. Allow the patch to cool.
5. Gently, rub the edge of your patch with your finger, if it lifts up
a bit press the iron for an extra 10 seconds.
6. Iron the opposite side for approx 20-30sec to reinforce using the same method.
Benefits: Planned Parenthood of New York City, an organization working to advance the reproductive health and rights of all New Yorkers - and elect candidates who support a full range of reproductive health care services.
Supporting Cause: Women's Rights